SCROLL DOWN TO THE COMMENTS!
What You'll Discover in this Episode:
The Advantage of Personal Conversation
Let us continue our discussion from the last two podcasts about covering or confronting an offense. In this podcast, Pastor Jeff talks about the advantage of personal conversation in conflict resolution. If there is an issue which is important enough to correct, then it is important enough to do it lovingly and face to face.
What are the advantages of personal conversation?
- We might say harsh, careless things in writing.
- There is a greater depth in meeting personal.
- Meeting personally gives an opportunity for immediate clarification of possible misunderstandings.
- We cannot tell the tone of voice in a text or email.
- If you believe you need to put your thoughts in writing, hand them over personally.
- Use what you wrote as notes in the one-on-one conversation.