182: Boldness To Declare The Risen Christ
“But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, ‘Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel.”
- This is a verse to remember when it comes to verses about the Holy Spirit.
- “This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel.”
- If we can’t turn to the Scripture- after looking at phenomenon taking place in the church world.
- If we can’t turn to the Word and say, “this is which you are seeing” which is spoken of in the Word, then I believe God wants us to stay away from it.
If We Can’t Find It In The Word Of God, Let’s Stay Away From It
- There is a lot in the church world that you can’t stand up and say this is that which was spoken by the prophet.
- As Biblical counselors, we need to be biblically literate, and bold enough to tell people when that which is spoken of is not in the Scriptures.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.