⬇️ ⬇️ SCROLL DOWN TO THE COMMENTS! ⬇️ ⬇️
What You'll Discover in this Episode:
The Character and Ability of God’s Word is described in Hebrews 4:12
Do you know that every time we come to the Scriptures, it is as if we were sitting before the Creator-Redeemer Himself, allowing Him to express His very heart and mind to us?
- What God has to say to us and the rest of humanity has already been said, and His message has been wonderfully recorded in the written Word of God.
- His Word is as relevant and powerful today as when it was first spoken, because His words have behind them all the nature and character of God.
- Because of the character of the Word of God, it has the ability to accomplish so much.
As we consider the ability of God’s Word, we can expect three things from our study today:
- Our vision of the Word of God to increase.
- Our faith in the Word to be built up, and…
- Our appetite, our hunger, for the Word of God to be stirred.
When we want to reach those God has put in our path, God will enlarge our capacity to minister His Word to them because we have meditated upon and trusted in the great abilities of God’s Word.
As we look at Hebrews 4:12, our text for our present study, we will see that the ability and character of the Word are directly related.
Subscribe and Download
Are you a subscriber? If not, you’re missing a major opportunity to get practical, actionable advice delivered straight to your device every week. Don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on iTunes or wherever you listen.
And if you’re really loving the show, we’d be super-grateful if you’d also leave a review on iTunes. That’ll help others find this program so they can benefit too. We read every single review too. Good, bad, or indifferent, we’d love to hear what you think.
Listen on the go! Follow the Biblical Counseling Podcast using your favorite app: